Thursday, May 3, 2012

Femi Ninja

So if you follow me on facebook you know that I am very politically involved with women's rights.
Over the  last few weeks I have been called everything from a pro-abortionist to a fascist, and even a sexist.

My views are rather simple in all actuality; I do not hate men, Obviously because I married one. Which in turn I think does not make me a sexist, I have nothing against men at all they are vital to society just as much as women are.

I am not for abortion personally for my own body that is my choice.
 I am a firm believer in the fact that a women's (or man)  body is their own to do with it as they please. I am not sitting on the corner of planned parent hood waving a banner that says screw child birth get an abortion of course not, I am a mother myself.
I however believe that it is your own personal choice, If you can afford to get an abortion every time you have an unwanted pregnancy than your rolling in some serious doe because at 600-700$ a pop for the ever day female this would be impossible! These women deserve a safe place with health care professionals who treat them with dignity and respect. I refuse to let women die because of religion and the rampant home abortions. Women do not deserve to die because they want to do what they please with their body.

I really don't think I am a freaking fascist I just want equality for everyone if that even makes sense 0_o



 I believe in the quote on my poster; No self respecting women should work or wish for the success of a party that ignores her sex. 

I am a vital part of society and I deserve to be able to exercise  my rights.

END OF STORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment