Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Facebook you are super inventive!

So because this is such a new blog, I've decided (since my child is taking a what is looking like a rather long nap) I should write a little bit in it even if it is just a bunch of ramblings.

What the hell is up with this whole "like" for money an shit like that I am not entirely sure it really even goes there or if they are getting payed ( can you get payed through likes??) but it really kinda bothers me because it can be so sad and it's just like ok I get it; it is very tragic but do you really think that they are physically getting payed from "likes" going through the comments (I get bored don't act like you don't too) and people were trying to say they where going to make fake profiles and like it a thousand times to make a thousand dollars an I am just thinking...Wishful thinking? perhaps just being nice? or maybe even sarcasm worst case scenario?  Do you really believe that? I haven't looked it up to see if it is even legit but I'm pretty sure within all the underground media I pour down my throat a day  I am sure face book "likes" save little girl by helping her pay for I don't know cancer treatment, would of appeared some where in there right?

Don't get me wrong, I am a facebook person persay I play with it a lot and like all sorts of different things for any given reason even just because I friggen felt like it but I don't believe its for a cause or anything well maybe a cause I am no where near guilty free of not liking things to "help" someone but it jut urks me about the whole money thing.

end of rant.

2 comments:

  1. lol I totally agree! I never believe those things! Now I know some of the major brands have done the "If we get to such and such amount of FB fans, we'll donate such and such amount of dollars" promotions before. I think it was Heinz Katchup who did it for Operation Homefront. But that was also all on their bottles and something legit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See those are different like Miller did the same thing with the bottle caps, its just the actual "like" thing that makes me angry!

    ReplyDelete